- Rate specified are for minimum of 24 hours borrow. Additional hours will be calculated per hour up to a maximum of 5 hours only.
- If the RENTER or GUARANTOR breaches the terms and conditions, action will be taken to blacklist (CTOS) BOTH PARTIES and billed 10% outstanding payments each month.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The borrower shall pay the owner for the borrow of the vehicle the sum or sums specified in the Borrow Document upon vehicle collection and authorizes the owner to charge all amounts payable to the owner of the vehicle.
- No refunds, either in part or in full, will be made for unused vehicles.
- Surcharge of RM50 per way would be levied for delivery and returning the vehicles after operational hours; 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
2. RATES INCLUDE
- 5,000 kilometers per month for service and maintenance.
- The chargeable rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injured. However, in line with commercial insurance practice, the customer is always responsible for an amounts equivalent to the excess clause not exceeding for Group A (RM2,500), Group B (RM5,000), Group C (RM10,000) and Group D (RM20,000).
- We offer customer the option to waive the financial responsibility resulting from damage vehicle while it under rental agreement. This can be done by accepting the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at the time of taking / delivery of the vehicle on payment of 10% from borrow rates. However the customer is liable for a Non Waiver able Damage Excess for Group A (RM2,500), Group B (RM5,000), Group C (RM10,000) and Group D (RM20,000).
- In addition to the rent charges, the customer is required to have cash security deposit and an equivalent as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the entire duration of contract sum which will be reimbursed if no damage or summons is notified after 14 working days after return the vehicle.
3. RATES EXCLUDE
- Damage cause by negligence, such as punctures and burst tires, fuel errors, lack of battery charge due to forgetting to turn off electronic appliances, loss and damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The customer is reminded that under-body and overhead damage is at their own risk at all the time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
- Rates do not include petrol, toll fees, Singapore permit, parking charges, traffic fines, airport charges, fuel and other optional charges. Borrower is responsible for the said fines and charges incurred during the borrowing period. Additional RM50 will be imposed for every summons paid by KOPKES.
4. DRIVER/BORROWER REGULATION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The borrower/driver must be between the ages of 17 and 65, free from criminal records and not require by the authorities. An additional RM50 will be charged for the second driver.
- Borrower/driver must possess a valid local driving license or an international driving permit with qualified driving experience of at least one year.
- Agrees in the case of accident, borrower/driver will obtain the name, telephone number and address of the parties involved and of witness. Photograph of the vehicles involved are also taken. It is mandatory to inform owner as soon as possible within 24 hours of accident.
- The said vehicle shall not be operated;
- In motor sports events, including racing, rallying and speed testing (out of normal vehicle usage).
- In off road conditions or at the test/race track.
- Allowing an unauthorized person to use the vehicle without owner’s knowledge. If found, the owner reserves the right to withdraw the vehicle without paying any compensation. The borrower must bear all the cost of withdrawal with a minimum charge of RM500.
- In the influence of alcohol or drugs also aim to commit crimes.
- It is prohibited to drive out of the specified destination.
- Outside Malaysian territory by crossing the border to another countries without prior engagement and approval from the owner.
5. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Photocopy of driver NRIC/Passport and license. Photocopy of guarantor NRIC, utility bills and business card (if any) and SSM (for company).
6. EXTENSION OF BORROWING
- KOPERASI PENGUSAHA KERETA SEWA MALAYSIA BERHAD may agree to extend the borrowing period as long as you do inform us 2 days before the end of borrowing day. If you failed to do so, we reserve the right to terminate the borrowing agreement and we have the right to charge you on daily rate (24 hours) until we get our vehicle back.
7. BOOKING CANCELLATIONS
- Booking fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made less than 72 hours from the date of borrower.
8. VEHICLE CONDITION
- Upon returning, the vehicle has to be in the same condition as when it was delivered include all, exterior and interior. Failing which, the borrower will be liable for the cost of restoring the vehicle to its original conditions.
9. PROHIBITION OF GOODS
- All prohibited goods (such as pirated VCDs, drugs, alcohol, weapon etc) and goods with an unpleasant odour are also strictly prohibited from being carried in the vehicle (such as durian, salted fish etc). Borrower will be responsible to pay all costs of removing the odors including the air conditioning service and loss of rental days for the company.Owner will not be responsible if deem to get caught by the authorities.